GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. As we celebrate our 3rd season of Spotlight performances, don’t miss this unique opportunity to see and hear first-hand the musical stories shared by members of our orchestra as they perform their favorite pieces for small ensembles!
Janis McKay, bassoon
Bill Bernatis, horn
Voltaire Verzosa, piano
Ticketing and further information can be found at www.LVPhil.org.
- F. STRAUSS Nocturno, Opus 7 for Horn and Piano
- R. STRAUSS Andante in F, Opus Posthumous for Horn and Piano
- SAINT-SAËNS Sonata, Opus 168 for Bassoon and Piano
- EWAZEN Trio for Bassoon, Horn and Piano
- BRAHMS (arr. Reynolds) Five Brahms Songs for Horn, Bassoon and Piano